Monday, January 24, 2011

A little Behind....

Okay ~ I really don't have an excuse for not blogging for SOOOOO long, but I hope to get back into the swing of it.  Blogging doesn't take much time, it is just making a few minutes to actually DO it and think of something that everyone will want to read.  
I hope to keep it going!

So Christmas was wonderful and everyone enjoyed time with family.  Always a blessing.  Still missing Uncle S as always, we will always miss him, no matter what the day.  
Now a New Year and I think I am going to try to get my running game back into swing.  I plan on doing the Flying Pig 1/2 marathon this year.  Baby steps, baby steps.... Maybe one day the big dog, but for now, the 1/2 will be okay. 

One of my new favorite sites is Whippy Cake.  I LOVE these sweet little things.  I ordered one for me and one for Sweet L.  I received them over the weekend and they are super adorable.  I can't wait to sport it around.  
 Here is a quick picture of my little man doing a big man's job.  He was so proud to go out and shovel a couple of weeks ago.  His first time doing the ENTIRE driveway and steps.  He just wanted paid in hot chocolate.  Super sweet eh?  I love that little man.  


Hugs to all and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment